How many times have you seen a plumbers being quickly summoned due to a leaking faucet, clogged kitchen drain or some bathroom issues? Plumbers are one of the most commonly called for professionals whenever you need a little help with some pipes. Being a skilled plumber is not something that you can learn overnight and you definitely need to call one when you encounter one of these top 8 common kitchen plumbing issues
- Leaking faucet. Have you ever been awakened in the middle of the night because of that constant dripping sound from your bathroom? Leaky faucets are the number one culprits in terms of having to call a plumber to come over.
- Loose faucets. The runner up is the loose faucets or switches. This is one of the top reasons why the faucet leaks but at the same time, can be a separate problem.
- Clogged drains. Isn’t annoying when that drain just doesn’t cooperate? Clogged or slow drains are one of the leading causes of plumbing calls (and irritated homeowners). Some drains are so stubborn that even a liter of drain solution just won’t call it!
- Broken garbage disposal. This is not exactly a plumbing emergency but a broken garbage disposal system can set you back loads of hours in the kitchen sink.
- Kitchen sink or basin damage. Damage to the actual kitchen sink, which sometimes mean a complete replacement of the unit, is another leading cause of plumber house calls. This may be due to a cracked edge, leaking sink or anything similar. Without a properly working sink, you will just make a mess in your kitchen so if this is your problem, you better call us.
- Aerator problems. This is when the aerator in your faucet is not functioning as it should, resulting to a slower flow in your faucet.
- Dishwasher issues. Just as there are garbage disposal issues, dishwasher issues are also a common kitchen problem. Have your plumbing service check out the water inlet and outlet features, as well as the water heater.
- Lime buildup can clog your pipes and drains so if pouring heated vinegar through your pipes occasionally does not do the trick, then it is time to give us a call.
If any of these scenarios are familiar to you, give us a call and we’ll be happy to serve you ASAP.