Sometime water pressure is so low you can’t wash your dishes at the same time that you water your lawn. This is caused by low water pressure in your house. If this is the case you’ll need to investigate your home’s water supply system.
Water pressure may be low for a couple of reasons. First it is important to note that if your neighbors also have low water pressure, there may not be much you can do except to contact your local water utility and complain about the problem.
However If you are uniquely suffering from low water pressure in your home or parts of your home suffer from low water pressure then there is probably a constriction problem in your pipes or valves. Often in older homes the most common problem is that pipes have become clogged with lime deposits.
1) Resea-winds.ru a check by your water utility. The utility may discover that a supply valve to your home is partially closed.
2) Try to find the constriction by determining which fixtures are affected from low water pressure and which are not.
3) If the problem seems to be a particular faucet or showerhead, check for a flow restriction, look for clogged aerators, or a dislodged washer. It is best to remove the suspect showerhead or the aerator from the faucet, or the faucet itself and look for a rubber or brass disk or a washer that has become dislodged and is restricting the flow of water. Clogged shower heads with lime scale buildup may also be a culprit for a low water pressure shower.
4) If the problem persists, contact a plumber to check for obstructions or to solve the problem by adjusting your home’s pressure regulator, if there is one, or installing a water pressure booster pump to increase water pressure.
5) If this still doesn’t work and you are still affected by low water pressure in your house, you may have to contact local plumbing contractor or plumber for guidance.
for more help please contact us today at: .